Friday, January 13, 2012

Life Drawing Stone Griffin 1/12/12

Back at last
after a month and 1/2 holiday festivity fun.
Art fun ranks up there so on with the show!













JANUARY 12, 2012 LIFE SKETCH POETIC ART
MODEL LIZ


Endless California Summer Haiku

What does she model?
What January beaches?
The blonde never met?


Blonde Nude Sketch Haiku

Cello nude study
Elegant but something
must go far deeper.


Liz One Minute


Epiphany

At last
I see it.
My very flaws,
my failures
to get anything
right
are my Art
in itself.
Part of my process.
Beautiful.


Liz One Minute Continues

Not at all easy
to stay in the game
when you don’t feel
you are
capturing
her essence
in your heart,
but you continue the
dog fight
anyway.
Maybe missiles will work
or should I go to guns?
Fighter Weapons School,
Ace Pilot.


Untitled I

Blunder is beautiful –
that’s the first thing
you learn in this place.
Mistakes are lovely,
and if you sell anything,
as I have,
it’s by pure
Divine
grace.

Elongated sylph
There is hope for me yet,
Always hope.


Untitled II

No cold,
heartless attitude
but to render her,
treat her as
a structure,
where parts form
and come together,
congeal and coalesce
to become
a human
skyscraper.
Only then
can you come to her
and capture her soul.
First the object.


LIZ TEN MINUTES

Questions

I ask myself
“How is she a beacon?”
“What kind of star?”
When I know that
I will have
the essence
of
Poetic Art.


LIZ – FINAL SHOTS

Eternal rear view.
She transforms to her own sun.
January heat.

Grainy Carmel sands.
Will real life
display her form?

Deeper Yearning Haiku

I want to commune.
In sketching her, I do so.
Vicarious link.

Violin solo.
Music takes our wants higher,
competes with deep form.  


© COPYRIGHT 2012 by STEPHEN C. WETLESEN

STEPHEN C. WETLESEN, 10250 Mira Vista Rd.CupertinoCA 95014 (408) 252-8655 email: SCWetlesen@aol.com, a published poetic artist and writer, has been commissioned for many different needs and occasions, including birthdays, advertising, life tributes, speeches, hospital recovery, business presentations, institutional openings, memorials, artistic needs, personal needs and growth.. Mr. Wetlesen is available for any reasonable request that might be imagined. Sending flowers? Why not enhance them with poetic art?! Need a wedding gift? Have special poetic art created! Every newborn child needs birth poetic art to convey a deep lifelong sense of identity and family heritage. “Everything needs poetic art.”
















No comments:

Post a Comment